The Press Release about the meeting is here.
I began the meeting when Nic Dakin arrived, the marvellously supportive MP of victim veteran Stanley Embling.
Bankrupt victim and expert in bankruptcy law Gedaljahu Ebert:
Here we see victim David Fabb, whose group of ten solvent companies was bankrupted by accountancy company Deloittes.
Here we see Alex Cunningham, MP for Stockton North:
Here we see the very experienced Peter Oakes speaking
and here Mr Ebert for a second time:
Those videos that were too long for this blog can be viewed on http://bit.ly/hFbs3h
- Targeted individual Maurice Kirk
- Myself about Royal Charters and the Public Inquiry
- Most experienced Paul Talbot-Jenkins
- House of Lords Host Lord Ahmed
- Chairman Austin Mitchell MP – part 1
- Chairman Austin Mitchell MP – part 2
- Supportive MP John Hemming
- Supportive MP John McDonnell.
Dear Victims turned Starfighters, and, above all, dear “Victim Veterans”!
It seemed to me that everybody was quite happy with the meeting in which I shared the most important breaking news:
- I had heard and spoken to Louise Casey, the remarkable Victims’ Commissioner who was talking about having to do a “hearts and minds job” at the RSA.
- Please let me have any suggestion as a comment here, or send an email to Sabine AT 3d-metrics.com!
- I contacted Mike Crockart, the MP who tabled Early Day Motion 516 on Reporting of Fraud to congratulate him on his initiative and invite him to join us.
- DO GET YOUR MP TO SIGN IT, PLEASE, and do let me have your comments about your MP! I’ll start a data base of MPs and their ‘usefulness’ and supportiveness!
- With a view to offering our services as a “Watchdog for White Collar Crime”, we are looking for people to look after “Watch Puppies” (Brad’s idea!) in specialised areas such as
— Insolvency Service (for which Paulette has offered her initiative)
— the Courts
— the Land Registry
— mental hospitals (for which Maurice and Norman are excellent fighters)
One of the reasons for choosing a new look for this site is my desire to publish PROFILES of VICTIM VETERANS who are willing to offer their support as McKenzie Friend or otherwise, and especially what their area of expertise is. Please send me text and photo, and I’ll publish your profile! You may have seen professional portraits such as mine on LinkedIn. For this site, we just need a statement of professional experience and experience of courts, solicitors, judges, land registry, etc.
Any other ideas and suggestions WELCOME!
Requesting Compliance with the Law
Click on the slide to see the TO DO lists I showed.
And click here to read what Paulette said about her commitment and intentions for action.