This is what I wrote in the box “What’s your idea?” on the site that has been closed since:
Dear Coalition Government,
CONGRATULATIONS on this initiative!
You will see on our petition “Stop the Oppression of the British people” [see http://bit.ly/bVYZkd ] that its popularity has grown to over 1,100 signatures and 5,000 page views since March 2010.
The comments collated from signers on http://bit.ly/cXwkup express the Zeitgeist excellently and will tell you that self-regulation does not work.
The legal profession and the Courts’ administration need to comply with the Rule of Law. Lord Bingham summarised what the Rule of Law means here: http://bit.ly/dBN6kn.
We have written to the Lord Chancellor pointing out the abuse of Her Majesty’s seal. See http://bit.ly/az2gOj
We have written to the Ministry of State The Rt Hon Dr Vincent Cable MP about false documents being produced to create fraudulent bankruptcies. However, our hand delivered, stamped and signed letter went missing, after we were promised it would be put into the Ministerial Box the same day (May 27, 2010). See http://bit.ly/cwD2AE
As you will find from reading the comments, the time is ripe for change. Thanks for making it happen by telling your civil servants and public employees to comply with the Rule of Law!
And this in the box “Why is your idea important?”
Because white collar crime has ensured that thousands of people
1. are robbed of their homes and businesses
2. are denied Legal Aid
3. don’t get adequate representation or help
4. are treated as less than humans when they end up as “vexatious litigant” or, worse, sectioned
5. have been robbed of their pensions or industrial compensations.
Please see two of our “sample cases” with photos:
1. Paulette Cooper on https://edm1297.info/2010/06/10/illegal-repossession-documented/
2. Raymond Fox on http://bit.ly/afCee0