Dear Victims turned Starfighters, and, above all, dear “Victim Veterans”!
It seemed to me that everybody was quite happy with the meeting in which I shared the most important breaking news:
- I had heard and spoken to Louise Casey, the remarkable Victims’ Commissioner who was talking about having to do a “hearts and minds job” at the RSA.
- Please let me have any suggestion as a comment here, or send an email to Sabine AT 3d-metrics.com!
- I contacted Mike Crockart, the MP who tabled Early Day Motion 516 on Reporting of Fraud to congratulate him on his initiative and invite him to join us.
- DO GET YOUR MP TO SIGN IT, PLEASE, and do let me have your comments about your MP! I’ll start a data base of MPs and their ‘usefulness’ and supportiveness!
- With a view to offering our services as a “Watchdog for White Collar Crime”, we are looking for people to look after “Watch Puppies” (Brad’s idea!) in specialised areas such as
— Insolvency Service (for which Paulette has offered her initiative)
— the Courts
— the Land Registry
— mental hospitals (for which Maurice and Norman are excellent fighters)
One of the reasons for choosing a new look for this site is my desire to publish PROFILES of VICTIM VETERANS who are willing to offer their support as McKenzie Friend or otherwise, and especially what their area of expertise is. Please send me text and photo, and I’ll publish your profile! You may have seen professional portraits such as mine on LinkedIn. For this site, we just need a statement of professional experience and experience of courts, solicitors, judges, land registry, etc.
Any other ideas and suggestions WELCOME!
Click on the slide to see the TO DO lists I showed.
And click here to read what Paulette said about her commitment and intentions for action.