This is a quote from the PM as you can read here.
Let’s show him what this means, shall we?
For he can hardly know what it means to suffer the way that ‘seriously oppressed subjects of HM’ are suffering.
Nor does he appreciate and understand how Dishonest Money is the tool with which it all comes about.
Or does he realize that the Bank of England could make a big difference?
- Honest Money is a challenge to bankers, written by a Canadian former investment banker
- Green Credit for Green Purposes is our proposal to the Treasury Select Committee in response to the Stern Review on climate change
- Enforcement of the Bank of England Act 1694 would mean for the Bank of England to stop trading and to pay three times the National Debt to “we the people”
- The (proposed) Bank of England Act would not allow commercial banks to create “credit money”; it’s been worked out by “the people” whose power for revolution is being invited
- A 4-point Financial Renewal Programme is published as a commentary in the FT by the author of the History of Usury.
Let’s go for it!