Let me count the ways:
- To laugh often and love much, to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics; to appreciate beauty; to give of one’s self; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived that is to have succeeded.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To count the number of signatures (492) and page views (3062) as it grows day by day on Stop the Oppression of the British people.
- To enjoy the comments as I grouped them according to the topics that emerged:
- General Wisdom
- Monetary Reform
- Criticising the Judiciary
- Reporting Misery
- General Frustration
- Supporting Grand Juries
- Political Comments
- and Financial and Banking Comments.
- To count the number of visitors to the blog. (4,973 tonight)
- To count the number of videos produced by Brad Meyer and uploaded onto websites. (More than 20 by now.)
- To count the number of cases published as ‘templates’ with a view to changing the law. (8 by now)
- To enjoy the quality of input that goes into Open Letters to authorities, politicians and institutions. Watch this space by subscribing to this blog!