Mr. Gedaljahu Ebert had a flourishing real estate business, when he was bankrupted fraudulently 17 years ago. Trying to understand the violence and torture that he had to endure as a former wealthy business man, turned him into a “forensic investigator” par excellence.
His case is one of four that we presented to the Secretary of State The Rt Hon Dr. Vincent Cable to point out the faulty administrative procedure: absence of scrutiny and lack of evidence.
The response we received on his behalf from the Insolvency Service is here.
The same four cases were put before the Lord Chancellor Kenneth Clarke MP to point out the abuse of HM seal.
The other three cases are
- Paulette Cooper RIP – victim of many white collar crimes, leading to bankruptcy without jurisdiction
- David Fabb - victim of accountancy firm DeLoittes
- Raymond Fox - victim of nuclear radiation and its cover-ups, including bankruptcy.
Paulette had asked her MP Stephen Phillips QC for help. He got this letter from Kenneth Clarke QC, while we are still waiting for our response, despite numerous follow-up phone calls.
- This man needs to be released on compassionate grounds if for no other reason (victims-unite.net)
- Cameras in court – Open Justice or “LEX” Factor? (employmentlawupdate.wordpress.com)