Roger J.P. Jones’s bankcrupty is a summary that lists the laws according to which judgments should have been made.
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
- AUSTERITY SUICIDES in GREECE
- BRING BACK BRADBURYS: to Compensate Victims of White Collar Criminals
- Deprived of the freedom to choose governments that serve people rather than profit . . .
- Litigants in Person – a new resource for ‘new’ victims
- Can you think of any reason why a baby that is allergic to formula milk should be deprived of his mum’s breast milk?
- The most violent act of state kidnapping? 13-week-baby torn from mother’s breast at 4.30am Sunday morning
- Shona Manson’s response to my invitation to our meeting
- Video records of last meeting in House of Commons
- UK State kidnapping published by Belgian journalist
- “Victims Unite” with two stories on Global Legal Network MAARS
- Email from Shona Manson
- Yes, the law can be an ass
- Kleptocracy (rule by thieves)
- Correspondence with Shona Manson, Insolvency Service
- Legal is not LAWful
- 53,547 visits