The purpose of gathering ‘cases’ of financial exploitation, legal unfairness or judicial injustice is to group them, so that the law can be changed, where necessary, or complied with, as seems mostly the case.
For white collar crime is what we are up against, often well organised:
John Hemming MP wants three cases to investigate the Memorandum of Understanding between the Association of Chief Police Officers and the Law Society.
Another target is Home Secretary Teresa May for complaining about the lack of action by the Police.
This template can also be filled in by anybody who feels that they have been oppressed by the banking system.
Please download the form and email it to sabine at 3d-metrics.com.
And do scroll down on the right to click on individual cases.
- The right to know about wrongdoing in public life – that’s what John Hemming MP is defending (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Stephen Phillips QC MP recommends Bar Pro Bono: hope for victims of bad lawyers!? (victims-unite.net)
- John Hemming: the MP who outed Ryan Giggs in superinjunctions row (guardian.co.uk)
- Wasting police time is a punishable offence. But “The police hunt is on for Vicky Haigh, though she is not a ‘missing person’” (victims-unite.net)
- John Hemming MP outed Doncaster Council over injunction; today the gag removed from Vicky was renewed for Liz (victims-unite.net)
- Hello world! (paulettehcooper.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming MP casts doubt on Ofsted judgement (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Maurice is not alone: “Corrupt” South Wales Police in the firing line (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- The father does not only abuse the child but also committed financial fraud against Vicky… (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)