On the monetary front of CAUSES of poverty, injustice and white collar crim, the Treasury and the Bank of England have always been our target.
- Her Majesty the Queen
- the Prime Minister and the Deputy Prime Minister
- the Lord Chancellor
- the Business Minister or Secretary of State the Rt Hon Dr. Vincent Cable.
We also want to take the Coalition Programme seriously. It says on page 9 that the Government wants to set up a single agency that takes on the work of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
Our first port of call is, however,
- the Victims Commissioner Louise Casey who gave the talk “Putting the victim at the heart of the criminal justice system: practical goal or benign deception?“
- I asked the first public question, inviting her to our meeting the next day which she said she could not attend
- I later spoke to her and gave her the comments of signatories of our online petition among other papers.
A letter from the Lord Chancellor to the MP of one of our four cases, Paulette Cooper, mentions
But then there is